Job role: Digital Marketer
Reporting line: Head Business Development
We at AAA Finance, would like to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a strong grasp of marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integral digital marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution.
Essential Primary responsibilities (not all inclusive)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Prepare emails to send out to customer
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of not less than 3 years, in digital marketing or advertising position.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.