Location: Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria
Level: Entry Level
An ideal candidate will manage social media accounts and execute targeted marketing campaigns, including development and coordination of direct mail, advertising (traditional and digital), branch signage, and website content. Tracks and reports results.
- Managing and moderating all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and social media marketing tools.
- Work with teams in the developing and executingstrategies in line with the organisation’s annual digital and non-digital marketing plan, including PPC, SEO, Social Media, Affiliates and Display/Re-targeting.
- Assist in creating and implementing a social media policy and framework for the organisation.
- Undertaking Marketing campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities.
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tool.
- Reviews key website, social media, & digital marketing analytics. Reports and recommends strategies that support key bank initiatives and goals.
- Creates contents and materials for website, social media accounts, meetings, sales call programs, and events, as necessary.
- Assures the bank’s website content is updated with relevant resources and information to help customers with their financial needs.
- Manages the email marketing system by uploading lists, creating content, and scheduling and coordinating automation needs.
- Assist to coordinate Press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks.
- Assures all forms of advertising meet compliance requirements and keeps marketing records for bank audits and exams as required.
- Assists in the assessment and development of new products and services that meet customer needs.
- Assist in managing the digital marketing budget, including allocating budgets across different channels and platforms.
- Producing regular digital dashboards for the Head of Business Development, reporting progress against set KPIs.
- Coordinates internal and external research projects and work closely with colleagues in sales and IT to ensure all activity is integrated.
Minimum Qualification Required
- A good first degree from a reputable university preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of One (1) Year post education experience.
- Previous experience managing digital function for a new age firm.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, research and analytical abilities.
- Strong track record implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience using content management systems
- Knowledge of website analytics tools, for example Google Analytics.