At AAA Finance, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. You’ll be highly skilled in people management, finance, and IT management.
We expect candidates who are experienced in financial management and swear by regulations. You should also be well-informed of financial planning processes and have a strong ability to report and explain issues to management. Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in all the departments.
Reporting Line : Managing Director
Years of Experience: 7 – 10 years
|Accounting, Financial Controls and Financial Reporting
- Directs preparation of fiscal records and financial plans, policies, and reports.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Directs oversight of audits, works closely with the Board Audit Committee.
- Financial operations and consolidation of accounts.
|Strategic, Financial and Operational Management
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks in delivering financial services.
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company.
- Principally responsible for the proper use of the company software by ensuring that client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud through proper enforcement of access rights and verification levels.
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems for successful financial services.
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant and follows due process.
- Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run.
- Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses
- Oversee materials, inventory management and Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to management
- Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy.
- Directs preparation of annual operating and business fiscal plans (budgets).
- Develops financial forecasts and monitors financial health, monitoring guardrails around financial commitments.
- Works with the business to optimize business performance and planning.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization (i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments).
- Evaluates capital expenditures, investment activities and portfolio management.
- Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; presents them to the Partners across all business units to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
|Leadership and People Management
- Perform all CSR and New Account Representative duties.
- Supervise CSR staff, ensuring adherence to regulatory policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist in training new employees and provide staff with on-going training through staff meetings or one on one coachings.
- Delegate duties to team and review work for accuracy and understanding.
- Resolve customer complaints satisfactorily.
- Work with other Managers to promote a positive, enthusiastic work environment towards excellent Customer Service and harmonious Employee Relationships.
|Treasury and Tax
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Determines appropriate capital structure.
- Initiates and oversees execution of all capital market transactions.
- Manages tax function
- Understands how regulatory reform will impact the business and helps ensure the business is best positioned to respond.
- Manages aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
|External Financial Relations
- Manages investor relations function and serves as company’s representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Manages banking relationships and other relationships with third party vendors and customers
- Oversees and delivers recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financials, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree from an accredited institution, complemented by a Masters or MBA degree with emphasis on finance. Any othercertifications in a related professional body would be an add advantage.
- Must possess minimum of 10years post qualification experience in a leading financial services institution, with at least 5 years of being a managerial position.
- Be a Chartered Accountant.
- Good Understanding of the concepts, standards and procedures relating to loans and investment finance as they pertain toa finance Co.
- Understanding and experience of operations and treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments
- Thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary market, investment management and financing techniques
- Experience in implementing finance products and services in an emerging market, and be able to lead creative service delivery in a sustainable manner, in areas withlimited infrastructure.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Knowledge of appropriate banking and/or accounting software packages
- Sound analytical and presentation skill.
- Proven leadership abilities and ability to build high performing teams.
- Experience in financial and account reporting
- Strong work ethic.
- A proven track record of beating portfolio benchmarks.
- Solid research and writing capability.
- Sound analytical and presentation skill.
- Excellent communication skills
This job is Expired