Job role: IT Operations
Reporting Line: COO, Head Business Development
As a growing financial institution, IT is crucial to the functioning of the business. As an IT Operations Officer you will be responsible for performing and maintaining the IT operations at AAA Finance. Ensuring the provision of services to employees and compliance and security of the IT operating environment within the company. For a company supplying core functionality to large number of clients, businesses and a number of financial institutions, the highest care and attention must be given in this role.
Essential primary responsibility (not all inclusive)
- Review and monitor the cybersecurity protections in place
- Ensure license compliance across hardware and software platforms
- Monitor and regularly patch employee and company systems
- Cloud endpoint security – ensuring secure access to services whether employees be working from home or in the office
- Enforce company policies through the use of mobile device management (MDM) and other tools.
- Provide recommendations for company policies with other stakeholders relating to IT security and compliance.
- Conducting regular reports and audits on production systems and services
- Design and develop IT projects designed to support the growth of the company.
- Administer and manage all IT and communication systems
- Coordinate purchase and maintenance of IT hardware
- Setup and audit employee user access privileges
- Bsc in computer science or any other related field is an advantage.
- Experience in IT infrastructure and operations
- Cyber security training and experience
- Familiar with macOS and Windows workstation
- Managing remote (WFH) workstations and employees
- People skills is a must.
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility is required to navigate a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Being a team player is an advantage.
- Must possess leadership skills.