Job title: Sales Officer
Reporting line: Sales Head, Managing Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As an ideal candidate, you should be passionate about the “art” of marketing and have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. You must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in AAA FINANCE products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Essential Primary Responsibilities (not all inclusive)
- The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identify new business opportunities and potential clients.
- Cultivate and nurture new and existing client relationships.
- Managing email campaigns, generating sales leads and making cold calls.
- Willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities and develop strategies for more effective sales.
- Be a problem solver who knows the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Responds to customer enquiries, questions and requests.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Sales and marketing of retail products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Support the company growth with research and suggestions on new business opportunities across all field.
- Graduate degree in marketing, business, accounting or relevant discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales, marketing, business administration or similar role.
- Previous working experience working in savings and loans.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Not more than 2 years post University education.
- Must be currently serving or just completed NYSC.
- Great writing skills.
- Results and target driven attitude.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to grow and learn new skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of the business and financial world’s major happenings