Location: Trade fair Lagos, Nigeria
Level: Entry Level
Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios. Manage the funds of HNI (high net worth) customers and understand the key trends related to the client’s industry or domain and provide value-added solutions and/or suggestions.
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on an on-going basis.
- Meet assigned sales targets and quotas in deposit mobilization and other assigned tasks.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients by serving as the single point of contact for new business as well as existing portfolios.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Ensure the form for opening a fixed deposit account is adequately completed and registered.
- Work with the team to develop and implement a business development plan to improve deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Contribute to the development of innovative savings products in line with customer needs to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Liaise with Team Lead to ensure that, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
Minimum Qualification Required
- Minimum of an HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of One (1) Year post education experience.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming.
- Have the ability to initiate and pursue projects approved by management on his initiative.
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job is Expired