Job title: Graduate Recruitment
Level: Entry Level
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter that can work efficiently to join our new graduate trainee program. As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, etc. You are expected to work with large amounts of data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, provide transparent and complete reports to your supervisor. and be able to pass a competency test and quarterly performance review.
Since inception, we have built our business portfolio by providing integral financial management solutions for clients seeking superior services and expert advice. Our client portfolio is diverse; it includes large national and international companies in construction, manufacturing, export/import and Agro-allied industry. We are looking to expand further into the retail market and want people that can help us make this possible.
As an ideal candidate, you should be willing to learn about all aspects of the company that lie outside of your department, foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint. You will be responsible for a wide variety of finance-related tasks that are primarily associated with timely and accurate delivery of financial solutions and reporting pertaining to your job specification. These tasks oftentimes include organizing and maintaining financial records, preparing briefs, ensuring statements are accurate, sales, preparing journal entries, risk assessment, posting of ledgers, loan management, account reconciliation, marketing, closing the books of accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and management of digital products and services. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, AAA Finance is an excellent company for you. Apply today!
- Sales & Marketing officers
- Operations officers
- Credit Officers
- Risk & Account officers
- Research Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Front Desk Officer
- IT Support & Operations
- Content Writer
- Digital Marketing officer
- Website manager
General Job Description (exclusive of specific role & responsibilities)
- Observe all company’s policies, procedures and demonstrate AAA Finance Way of behaviors and values;
- Identify business and company improvement opportunities and communicate these to the line-manager or assigned coach as applicable and by so doing actively contribute to the growth and development of the AAA Finance business;
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent lines of communication with internal departments relative to customer successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other customer specific information;
- Work with his/her coach to maintain a performance rating to meet and preferably exceed set expectations;
- Commit to be available to work in any part of the business during the program and be placed in any department within the business aligned to the Graduate Trainee Program;
- Successfully manage and complete all assigned projects, tasks and assessments as per job description requirements and schedule;
- Produce sales and activity reports, including itineraries, call reports, “Hot” prospect lists, account wins and losses and other information as required.
Minimum Required Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or an equivalent combination of education and training.
- Must have completed the one-year mandatory NYSC Program.
Minimum Required Experience & Skills
- Thorough knowledge of basic financial procedures and principles.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and function within a team environment.
- Research & reporting ability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Added Experience & Skills
- Internship or work experience in role being applied for.
- Experience working in a finance related field.
- Knowledge of core banking application or other accounting software applications.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
What is in for you?
Great compensation and benefits like:
- Competitive minimum starting base salary (based on experience/internships)
- Bi-annual performance Bonus
- Employee development and training that is relevant and ongoing
- Great benefit package to include: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays. § Pension Scheme
- Work/Life Balance
- Challenging assignments
- Culture and work environment that empowers you to make a difference and influence our success
- Employee Discount Programs
- Opportunities for career advancement and promotion.
Eligibility and Application Information
Only applicants that meet the minimum requirements and experience should apply. AAA Finance celebrate diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Applications from
individuals are encouraged regardless of age, sex, race, religion or belief and marital status.
Applicants are to send an email with their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the area of interest as the subject, for example; Graduate Recruitment – Sales & Marketing.
Application deadline is on the 20th of February 2022.